Project

General

Profile

Task #13315

Provide the number of unit tests/experiment and number of unit tests/experiment/build

Added by Vito Di Benedetto over 4 years ago. Updated over 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
3.00 h
Spent time:
Duration:

Description

This feature is to add 2 new information for the unit tests and for the CI tests.

For the unit tests:
provide the number of unit tests available
provide the number of unit tests that runs in the current CI build.

For the CI tests:
provide the number of CI tests available
provide the number of CI tests that runs in the current CI build.

The values will be made available through new hidden phases in the workflow.cfg.

History

#1 Updated by Anna Mazzacane over 4 years ago

  • Tracker changed from Feature to Task
  • Assignee set to Vito Di Benedetto

#2 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto over 4 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

In the workflow configuration I added 3 new hidden phases:

_count_running_unittests
_count_citests
_count_running_citests

To count the number of running CI tests I added a new option (-C|--count-tests) at the test_runner script.

The unit test on the Art based code runs using CTest package that is part of CMake. There is an option to count the number of unit test that will run, but there is any option to check the number of available unit tests (including in the counting unit test that will not run).

#3 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Work in progress

#4 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto about 4 years ago

  • Target version set to v1_0_0

#5 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto about 4 years ago

  • Estimated time set to 3.00 h

#6 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto almost 4 years ago

  • Target version deleted (v1_0_0)

#7 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto almost 4 years ago

  • Start date deleted (07/20/2016)

#8 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto almost 4 years ago

  • Parent task deleted (#13312)

#9 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto almost 4 years ago

  • Target version set to v1_2_0_RC

#10 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

#11 Updated by Vito Di Benedetto over 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF