Dynamic graph Y axis start point
The dynamic graph Y axis should always show the zero point
actually the graph start from a value a bit lower than the smallest value into the range,in this way a small change in value could look like a big jump into the graph.
the attached screenshot shows a graph that start from a value of ~110000 and not from zero.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Vladimir Podstavkov
- Estimated time set to 0.50 h
- Status changed from Assigned to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Work in progress
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Strictly speaking that was not a bug, nothing was broken. This is a feature. It can be configured one way or another.
- Target version set to v0_5_0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Parent task deleted (
Also available in: Atom