Bug upstream on GausHitFinder module requires a temporary fix in SBND configuration
LArSoft issue #12978 describes an unintentional and unnecessary breaking change.
A workaround need to be introduced in SBND code to cope with it.
When that issue is solved, the work around should be removed, and this issue closed.
- Blocked by Bug #12978: GausHitFinder requires algorithm configuration even when it does not use it added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
It should now be possible to restore the original configuration without dummy arguments.
- Category set to Reconstruction
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The workaround was finally removed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom