ds50daq decompression failing with complaints about invalid User fragment types
While working on testing new CAEN libraries and updating ds50daq, I noticed that the decompression step (either in artdaq or in "event dump" art jobs), there were complaints about invalid User fragment types (bad value was 255).
I traced this to a change in one of the Fragment::dataFrag() methods. Previously, this method was using a Fragment construction that used a default value of the fragment type of Fragment::DataFragmentType. When the optional timestamp argument was added to that Fragment constructor, the dataFrag method was changed to start specifying the timestamp, but it was overlooked that the fragment type would then need to be explicitly specified.
I've added that fragment type and committed the change to Fragment.cc.