Allow specification of completion requrimrents
We need to specify when tasks are "really finished", that is, a dependant task can launch; we count it as done, etc.
I think this probably needs yet another table-of choices with a description and possibly a threshold.
95%, or "jobs completed" 100%, etc.)
- Target version changed from v1_0_0 to v1_1_0
Deferring this to v1_0_1, as it still needs design work.
- Due date set to 12/31/2016
So a Modest Proposal for this: we add to the Campaign (Layer) two fields: completion_type and completion_threshold; the former needs a vocabulary table to pick from, something like
and the second is a percentage. We would default existing ones to the current internal one which is jobs_located at 90%. We would need to add this to the edit page, of course.
Oh, and besides the above, we should add a %successful to have us be considered successful vs failed.
- Assignee changed from Stephen White to Marc Mengel
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Fields have been added to the database.
- Assignee changed from Marc Mengel to Margherita Vittone Wiersma
I added code in 7f2b19575922e09 to use the database code for this to decide when Tasks go to state:"Located"
- % Done changed from 40 to 60
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
The database changes are complete, Margherita will complete the form changes, Marc is doing the internals work.
- % Done changed from 60 to 70
Made changes in campaign_edit.html and POMSCampaign.py to add the two new fields for completion.
Testing under way in my development instance.
- % Done changed from 70 to 80
Changes are done and tested in my own instance.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Changes have been pushed to remote master.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom