Have intermediate status between failed and successful in the scripts.
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Assignee set to Vito Di Benedetto
- Parent task changed from #12653 to #12662
- Subject changed from Have intermediate status between failed and successful. to Have intermediate status between failed and successful in the scripts.
- Due date set to 07/18/2016
- Due date changed from 07/18/2016 to 07/27/2016
- Assignee changed from Vito Di Benedetto to Michele Fattoruso
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
the changes on the generic ci code are into the feature_warning branch,the web interface should be updated to reflect the new intermediate state.
the exit code sent to the interface is 3.0,and it's actually recognized as passed test.
the 3.0 code should be recognized as warnings.
the other used recognize code are:
0.0 for passed tests
2.0 for skipped tests
1.0 for failed tests
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
the feature branch will be merged in the next hour to the master branch,the feature is fully developed
- Target version set to v0_5_0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Parent task deleted (
Also available in: Atom