Milestone #12389: Driver for CMTF Interlocks ADC
ACNET interface for CMTFInterlocksADC
Implement an ACNET interface for the CMTF Interlocks ADC.
Implemented devices for all of the scalar properties of the digitizer. What remains is to implement accessors for string and array data.
Created Z:CIAxxx devices for testing on nm2rfi (test stand in upstairs north-end tech area):
- Z:CIAA16 - A16 Base Address
- Z:CIAA32 - A32 Base Address
- Z:CIANCH - Number of Channels
More ACNET devices:
- Z:CIAMOD - Digitizer mode
- Z:CIAMON - Monitor source
- Z:CIASMP - Number of samples
- Z:CIATRG - Number of triggers
- Z:CIARWS - Raw Data Size
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Implemented status & control device:
Status reports tripped when probe() fails.
Control can be used to invoke reset() and run().
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
Implemented raw readout and diagnostic interrupt devices.
- Z:CIARAW - Raw data array
- Z:CIAINT - Diagnostic interrupts (added commands for enable/disabling interrupts to Z:CIACTL)
Implemented the "Disable Diag Int" command. Fixed the scaling for the Digitizer Mode and Monitor Source devices.
Also available in: Atom