DPM should seamlessly use FTPMAN protocol
Data Pool Manager
The DRF2 strings that get sent to DPM allow sampling rates much faster than 15Hz. If a client specifies collection faster than 15Hz, DPM should use FTPMAN to collect it.
The reply messages from DPM should return an array of data. For slow data (<15Hz), the array will have one element. Faster acquisition will have multiple elements in the array. This will require a protocol change.
- Description updated (diff)
Add content to the description.
- Category set to Data Pool Manager
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to DPM v1.7
We have users wanting data at 20Hz and one user that wants a burst of 10ms samples. It's time we added automatic FTPMAN support to DPM.
- Target version changed from DPM v1.7 to DPM v1.9
Although this is still a good feature, it's not as pressing as the previous comment made it seem (a custom driver was written for the 100 Hz burst data.) Push this to v1.9.
- Status changed from New to Closed
DPM has been moved to a Java platform.
Also available in: Atom