The refresh from the refresh button that appears upon new entry, nothing else, just refresh is slow. It's weird.
#2 Updated by Beau Harrison over 4 years ago
- File NetworkResponse1.PNG NetworkResponse1.PNG added
- File NetworkResponse2.PNG NetworkResponse2.PNG added
- File NetworkResponse3.PNG NetworkResponse3.PNG added
- File NetworkResponse4.PNG NetworkResponse4.PNG added
I've attached some pictures to help show what is happening. I haven't heard anyone else complain but I always use CNS9 so may you can try it out there. The typical behavior is after a long wait to refresh it happens then.
#3 Updated by Kyle Hazelwood over 4 years ago
- File 1459621180533_elog_tomcat_log_report.txt 1459621180533_elog_tomcat_log_report.txt added
- Category set to Server
- Status changed from Closed to Remission
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
I've had three people complain about the slow refresh in the last month. Coincidentally, I believe all of them were using CNS9 when they noticed the problem. The pictures show some extremely slow load times for static files which really can't be explained. I'd be curious to know if a full ctrl F5 is being done or if the "refresh" button on the elog or the the browser refresh is being pressed.
Very near the time of this edit to the bug report, I recieved 4 auto generated bug reports, 15 minutes apart, from the elog regarding a serious error that was occuring. The error has nothing to do with refresh, but rather adding a comment. I hadn't received these reports before so I don't think the two are related.