Milestone #11650: Mar 2016 Release A - 201603A
201602A Replace Latch with ATR
Replace the original Latch facility with ATR, "Arm Trigger Response". Latch was hardcoded, limited in device support and required conditional compilation for each front end application. Further Latch was a misnomer since it is not general purpose and supported latching data only under only a specific set of Acnet arm and trigger events.
Latch is replaced with three new classes. ATRMgr, which supports the arm, trigger and response behavior, ATRLatchDev which supports data latching behavior for each ATR latch device, and ATRLatchAccessor which supports Acnet access to the latched data.
See [[https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/vmeint/wiki/ATR]] for a detailed explanation of the behavior of ATR.
#2 Updated by Roger Tokarek over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 30 to 90
- Estimated time set to 80.00 h
- Added classes ATRMgr, ATRLatchDev, ATRLatchAccessor to VMEInt.
- Compiles successfully with make and refdev.
- Git commit 07b075 on local branch atr.
- Latch facility remains active.
- On successful ATR testing, Latch will be disabled.
- On successful ATR operation in M10TOR, Latch will be removed.