Create Z: devices that can be used in parellel with the existing I:BEL and R:BEL devices provided by MIBEAM.
Implemented BELMachine class. Much like CycleDeviceMachine this class aggregates all of the BELDevices associated with a machine - e.g. Main Injector or Recycler.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to John Diamond
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- % Done changed from 30 to 70
Added support to the BEL calculation to read the machine's beam energy from MDAT and correct the energy loss.
Configured anubstartup to use a constant 8 gev energy for the Recycler and to read MI energy from MDAT $30.
- % Done changed from 70 to 80
Implemented accessor for m:BEL.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Also available in: Atom