Milestone #10928: Support for new MI/RR/BNB digitizer firmware
ACNET devices for pule only integration and average baseline integration
Requested by Ning to support his updated MI/RR/BNB firmware.
- Parent task set to #10928
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Implemented ACNET devices for reading pulse only integration and baseline integration average.
Changes are on origin in branch 10927-acnet-devices.
Need to be merged with #10914 and tested.
Created the following test devices on nbeam:
- Z:TRB990 & Z:TRB991 - for baseline integration average
- Z:TRP990 & Z:TRP991 - for pulse only integration
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Devices appear to be working.
Ning pointed out the R:TRB990 and R:TRB991 wouldn't plot together. Changed all of the above to ClassACNet "channel devices" and increased the channel max for the new accessors from 1 to MAX_TOROIDS.
Also available in: Atom