Explore the use of FHiCL configuration validation in LArSeedService
SeedService configuration is less than straightforward in that some parameters are required... or not, and they may have different meaning.
The new configuration validation feature may or may not be applicable.
We should investigate the matter and, if it's possible, to apply it.
If it's not possible, the configuration pattern should not be changed for legacy reasons.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Project changed from artExtensions to LArSoft
- Subject changed from Explore the use of FHiCL configuration validation in SeedService to Explore the use of FHiCL configuration validation in LArSeedService
- Category set to Other
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 2017-2-quarter
Decreasing priority. It's useful, but complex, and there are examples enough around that this one does not necessarily need to be another one.
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
Rejected. This piece of code does not belong to LArSoft any more.
Also available in: Atom