Add various things to BEAM subsystem
A list of things to add or verify in BEAM subsystem:New:
- G:REQMBE = BNB requested rep rate
- E:MBPRTE = 10 minute average of actual rep rate
- E:1DCNT = accumulating count of number of $1D triggers delivered
- E:HP875 - Beam horizontal positions at the 875 location, about 4.5 m upstream of the target center.
- E:VP875 - Beam vertical positions at the 875 location, about 4.5 m upstream of the target center.
- E:TOR860 - Toroid measuring proton intensity close to beginning of BNB
- E:TOR875 - Toroid measuring proton intensity close to BNB target
- E:BTH2T2 - Target air cooling temperature. This is the temperature of the air going into the horn.
- E:BTJT2 - Target air cooling temperature (RTD closest to target)
- E:HPTG1- Beam horizontal position close to target, about 2.5 m upstream of the target center.
- E:VPTG1 - Beam vertical position close to target, about 2.5 m upstream of the target center.
- E:HPTG2 - Beam horizontal position immediately upstream of target, about 1.5 m upstream of the target center.
- E:VPTG2 - Beam vertical position immediately upstream of target, about 1.5 m upstream of the target center.
- E:HWTOUT - Horn water temperature coming out of the horn.
- E:THCURR - Horn current
#1 Updated by Glenn Horton-Smith over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Added the new variables to the EPICS BeamData IOC, IFBeamDB data scraper, CSS display, and archiver. This was a lot more work than I expected because the Beam .db files for the IOC were so old, didn't conform to the structure we set up to make this sort of operation more efficient. That behind-the-scenes work is done too now. (It included renaming a lot of EPICS variables.)
I still need to add the new variables to the alarm system. There is also a slight edit needed on the overview.opi panel.
#2 Updated by Glenn Horton-Smith over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
New variables in the alarm system, edit to overview.opi done.
VP875 and HP875 are "invalid" because no data is coming for them from IFBeamDB, presumably due to lack of beam. These channels are acknowledged in the alarm system for now. Please remember to unacknowledge them when beam comes.
REQMBE is not available from IFBeamDB yet. It is acknowledged for now too.
Closing this now because all of the slowmon work is done.