Zarko, Backfish, Tia, David, Corey
Booster: get shield up in 2 day shutdown, picking out some chipmunks, installed total loss monitors will be used
- Triggering horn current feedback in 2 ways.
- one way wasn’t updating: second discriminator was not robust. Install a NIM fanout instead. Beam is arriving at correct time.
- LHCURR was not updating
- THCURR ok
- checking for leaks in the water system
- need to time in the rapid trim magnet
- resistance looks good in water system, maybe move tank up stream of the target
ANNIE: running ok
- instabilities in HV chain at pick off point
- splash events in readout, even dead channels