Bill, Xiao, Tia, Zarko, Tom, Keith, Cory, Backfish, Craig, Sam, Bob
- We are doing testing, we do not want to accumulate downtime. Consider this “engineering run”.
- Some dampers were timed in.
- Total Loss Monitor (TLM) system in place is being tested as Booster intensity increases. Need to commission this TLM.
- AC unit leaking in LINAC, need 3 hours to change out unit on klysteron.
- Wed/Thur safety system walkthrough for Main Injector.
- MI-10 region radiation testing.
- Running well.
- Fast kicker for beam off-target running will be tested later when intensity decreases.
- Clamshells being machined. On track.
- Detector maintenance.
- Preparing to insert neutron capture vessel into water.
- Running, debugging with new BES trigger system.