- 2 stations down, shut down wednesday 3AM start, BNB tests before, 5-6pm beam to MI again
- bumped up intensity by 1 Hz, at 3.75
- 6 on 6 is standard mode run now
BNB horn (Backfish):
- get corona cap in tunnel on wednesday
- running fine, PMT voltage spiked Sunday, don’t read it out, didn’t survive water fill. Currents higher than it should be. Take it out of power.
- To reduce cosmics: introduce PMT to neutron capture vessel.
uB (Andy, Matt, Xiao):
- Busy schedule on wednesday, hammer it out on Tuesday.
- Cosmic ray tagger installed over shutdown.
- Saturday/Sunday night SMC problems, replace a disk.
- change out disk will fix?
- move processes to another machine
- investigate timeline for new trim magnet so uB can test.