- We are running BNB at higher intensity because the MI recycler is down, so they can’t do slip stacking.
- We may try to add another turn to increase intensity
- No planned down times
- horn 4, inner and outer conductor together
- June 1st scheduled down time for whole complex
- BPMs they had were not extras, they were rejects. They are remedying this for horn 4.
- fix electronics, saw sparking at 1600V-1700V, 2k is tops
- Vorin’s group installed bubble nitrogen
- gad-doped scintillator in a clear box.
- try running without it at first
- power needs to be off, including MITPC
- swapped out cryopump and cryofilter
- cosmic trigger going above 3Hz, should not
- Have toroid on HV that was triggering ext. triggers
- may be triggering on PMT noise, tracking down.