Tia, Zarko, Alberto, Tom, Backfish, Mike M.,
Booster: 20th cavity installed, fix bits with a 2 hour access before holiday
bump up intensity since MI is down till the afternoon
BNB: running well, position on target will jump around by auto-tune.
- Alberto: need beam size and how much target it is hitting.
- critical for cross-section measurement for flux
- Put a latching alarm in slow controls: coordinate with Sow. & Glenn
SciBath: 4 configurations for neutron measurements, done in a couple days
- no shielding
ANNIE: test stand at sciboone to test beam counters
- working on loose PMT trigger
- activites need downtime for trigger
- pump trip, big drop in efficiency
ICW and natural gas outage this week, no affect on uB, replacing plots