Booster: BNB flux constant.
- Run off horn?
- Organize with Tom and what the target is capable of,
- with Andy about the data rate if we take horn off also.
Booster Cavity: installed wednesday 8 hours downtime.
BNB: Raw skid trip cooling trip over weekend.
- Flow meter and flow switch measured.
- Flow switch fried by radiation.
- Get new switch in on wednesday’s downtime.
- Switch is bypassed right now.
- Put ACNET alarms on flow.
SciBath: water blocks exchanged for concrete.
ANNIE: Small TSW to examine phototubes in building.
MiniBooNE: Timing with RWM is stable. Showing RF structure of beam.
MicroBooNE: 97% uptime
- Muon external triggers from MicroMini always going.
- saw a drop in efficiency, studying
- PMT trigger online in January, softer one sooner?